SpyFu is SEO & PPC Profit Boost Marketing Revenue Tool. SEO Marketing Kit, PPC Analyzer, Historical Data, Competitive Analysis, Backlink Reach, Unlimited Domain & Keyword Projects, Custom Reports.
What is SpyFu?
SpyFu exposes the search marketing secret formula of your most successful competitors. Search for any domain and see every place they’ve shown up on Google: every keyword they’ve bought on Adwords, every organic rank, and every ad variation in the last 11 years. Learn how to connect with these domains, too. Find online and traditional leads methods: social media, email, phone, and address — you can’t find anywhere else.
Why should you use SpyFu?
The best thing about SpyFu is its ability to do competitive research for yourself or your clients. Whenever you start researching what to spend or keywords you should focus on paid media. This tool provides you excellent competitor analysis for SEO, Paid Campaigns. Keyword research, backlinks and tracking. The best I like is Organic Research and PPC because it provides every point detail on a comparative level.
PPC Competitor Research
Search for a competitor. See every keyword they’ve ever bought on Google and every ad test they’ve run. Make their successes your own and avoid their mistakes.
Google Ads Competitor Keyword Spy Tool
- Search for a competitor. Download their PPC keywords. It’s that simple. No download limits. See how many clicks they get and how much they pay for each keyword.
Monitor PPC Competitors
- Keep track of every domain bidding on your Google Ads. Catch changes in ad spend over time. Watch out for emerging competitors and shifts in strategy.
Google Ads Advisor – Our Best Google Ads Keyword Research
- Enter YOUR website. We analyze all your competitors’ Google Ads bidding history and recommend the most profitable keywords you’re not already buying.
PPC Negative Match Recommendations
- Wasting money on Google Ads? Scan your account for costly overly-broad keyword matches that your competitors already tried and failed.
SEO Competitor Research
Search for a competitor. See every keyword they rank on. Uncover the exact content and backlinks that lets them outrank you.
Research Competitors SEO Keywords
- Search for a competitor. Download their SEO keywords. It’s that simple. See what they rank on and how many clicks they get.
Spy on Your SEO Competition
- Keep track of every website in your SEO niche. Catch changes in rankings and content over time. Watch out for emerging competitors.
Multi-Competitor Keyword Tool
- Type in your domain to get instant insight into the most important keywords you aren’t ranking for, but your competitors are.
Complete Keyword Ranking History
- Trace the ranking history of any page or website on a keyword. Discover the algorithm change or site optimization that caused their rise or fall.
Custom Branded SEO Client Reports
- Custom branded SEO reports designed to land and retain clients. Prove your value > Highlight opportunities > Show competitor action.
Features of Spyfu
- Unlimited Domain Search Results
- Unlimited Keyword Search Results
- Unlimited Backlinks Searches
- Unlimited Competitors Results
- Unlimited Keyword Group Results
- Unlimited Domain Comparisons (Kombat)
- Unlimited Exports for all search results
- Top Lists (Top PPC Spenders, etc.)
- Export Advanced Sales Leads Info
- Filter Sales Leads
- Add Your Own Keywords
- Track Ad Placement & SEO Rankings
- 15 Years of Historical Data
- Custom SEO & PPC Reports
- Custom Branded Reports
- API Access
- Multiple User Accounts
- CUSTOM REPORTS
- Small Domain SEO Report (30 Report)
- Medium Domain SEO Report (10 Report)
- Large Domain SEO Report
- Google Ads Advisor PPC Report (30 Report)
- White Labeling
I appreciate that SpyFu has a huge amount of information from advertising, to questions, keyword rankings and reports that you can generate. Their platform is also user-friendly. So why don’t you buy it now to check if what I say is correct. Buy now at our SpyFu group buy to buy at the best price. I’m sure it won’t let you down. Thanks for reading!
Spyfu offers so many golden nuggets of search data when researching competitors. I work purely within the SEO industry, so I use it just for this purpose. I found the keywords just ranked or keywords that just reached the top 10 sections particularly useful. This kind of data is invaluable when looking to match or beat competitors.