Originally founded by George Lawrence in December 2012, MerchantWords was the first Amazon keyword tool available. MerchantWords is the most extensive database of shopper keyword search data available anywhere. They collect searches from the world’s largest product search engine: Amazon.
What is MerchantWords?
MerchantWords is home to the most accurate Amazon SEO tools and services on the market. They collect and analyze billions of global data points on shopper searches and Amazon products so you have the best information available to build a successful brand.
Why should you use MerchantWords?
With their suite of Amazon tools, you can get a comprehensive overview of the search market, discover product opportunites, and optimize listings and campaigns for discoverability. MerchantWords helps you easily find emerging search trends, high-quality keywords, keyword search volume, and search volume history, as well as reliable information on the competition, product pricing, and supply so you can connect with the right customers and grow your sales.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does MerchantWords work with and relate to Amazon Sponsored Ads / Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Campaigns?
- Most customers use MerchantWords’ keyword database to improve the profitability of Amazon Sponsored Ads / Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns. You can discover completely new keywords, see what keywords competitors are ranking for, and find trending keywords across countries all around the world.
- We wish it were that simple to have highly profitable ads, but Amazon is trickier than that. While Amazon has never released how their PPC algorithm works exactly, it’s safe to assume there are many factors to be considered, such as longevity, inventory, sales velocity, customer reviews, etc. MerchantWords can help give you a boost above the competition for keywords, but it’ll be up to you to handle the rest of the algorithm and budgeting for maximizing your ad effectiveness.
Can you use MerchantWords on other online marketplaces?
- Today, MerchantWords indexes keywords and SERP metrics for Amazon. Many of our customers also use their shopper search data to optimize their listings on Walmart, eBay, and Etsy, and to enhance the SEO of their blog and website content.
- MerchantWords can collect data from almost any other marketplace including Walmart, eBay, Etsy, and more.
How can I use these keywords?
You can use the Amazon keywords from your Keyword Advisor search term report for product research and development, listing optimization, and PPC campaigns. Some of our customers have also used these keywords on other ad platforms, like Google.
How is the report generated?
We have spent years studying keywords that have high purchase intent. Keyword Advisor gives you access to the same Amazon keyword generator our writers use to build keyword reports for our listing optimization service. All you need to do is give us your ASIN, and we’ll do the rest.
Features of MerchantWords
- ASIN Plus: Upgrade to Access
- Keyword Multiplier: Upgrade to Access
- Emerging Trends: Upgrade to Access
- Bulk ASIN Search: Upgrade to Access
- Keyword Explorer: Upgrade to Access
- Bulk Keyword Search: Unlimited
- Classic Search: Unlimited
- Page One Products: Unlimited
- CSV Downloads: Unlimited
- Digital Shelf: 1 Reports (Lifetime)
- Market Insights: 25 Reports (Lifetime)
- Keywords Collections: 3 (Lifetime)
Merchant Words is the most trusted keyword research tool by far. With its keyword data tools and services, you can discover product opportunities, understand the competitive landscape, create successful marketing campaigns, increase traffic, and ultimately increase your sales and business activities.
No other tool can do it easily and quickly. It is really an important hub for the establishment to discover profitable products for sale on the Amazon marketplace. If you are looking for such a product but don’t want to spend a lot of money, you can use our MerchantWords free trial to try it out and then it’s not too late to upgrade. Good luck!
Merchant works is very simple and easy to use. You get instant search results for the keywords you type in. the results are also ranked in order to provide insight on which words are more suitable for your blogs.