If you’re an Amazon seller looking to optimize your product listings, you may have heard of MerchantWords. But is this keyword research tool worth the investment? In this MerchantWords review, we’ll take a closer look at its features, pricing, and user experience to help you decide if it’s the right tool for your business.
What is MerchantWords?
CEO George Lawrence founded MerchantWords. George, a software engineer, founded MerchantWords in December 2012 to assist businesses discover what buyers desire. MerchantWords is an Amazon keyword tool.
Wouldn’t it be great to know your buyers’ Amazon product preferences as an Amazon seller? MerchantWords accomplishes this. You can identify promising items by estimating the total number of searches for a phrase.
MerchantWords also provides you keyword variants and their anticipated search volumes, which will help you choose things to sell and choose phrases to add in your listings to appear for the most relevant searches. You’ll get greater exposure if you match your product description to search terms.
MerchantWords Review: Pros and Cons
Pros of MerchantWords
- Broad Database and Global Reach: MerchantWords boasts a colossal database of over 1 billion keywords, collected from numerous marketplaces worldwide. This amazon keyword tracker comprehensive coverage enables you to unearth hidden gems, no matter where your customers reside.
- User-friendly Interface: One of the shining attributes of MerchantWords is its intuitive design. Even those with limited technical know-how can quickly grasp the tool’s functionalities, making it a breeze to pinpoint lucrative keywords.
- Valuable Data Insights: MerchantWords isn’t just a one-trick pony. Apart from keyword suggestions, it serves up valuable data, such as search volume and trends, to help you fine-tune your marketing strategy.
Cons of MerchantWords
- Limited Customization: While MerchantWords provides a wealth of information, some users might find its customization options somewhat lacking. If you’re a stickler for fine-grained control, this tool might leave you wanting more.
- Cost Concerns: MerchantWords offers several pricing plans, but budget-conscious entrepreneurs might balk at the price tag. However, it’s worth considering the potential return on investment before dismissing the tool outright.
- Potential Data Accuracy Issues: Some users have raised concerns about the accuracy of MerchantWords’ search volume data. As with any tool, it’s prudent to corroborate your findings with additional sources to ensure the most accurate results.
Who should use MerchantWords?
- E-commerce Entrepreneurs: If you’re running an online store or dabbling in the world of Amazon FBA, MerchantWords can be your secret weapon. Its extensive keyword database and user-friendly interface make it a valuable asset for your business.
- Marketing Professionals: Marketing mavens can harness the power of MerchantWords to craft captivating ad campaigns and tailor their content to the ever-changing demands of the market.
- Content Creators: Bloggers and YouTubers alike can benefit from MerchantWords’ treasure trove of keyword data, helping them create content that resonates with their target audience.
- Product Researchers: For those in the business of product research, MerchantWords can provide invaluable insights into consumer trends and preferences, guiding the development of new products that capture the market’s imagination.
The highlight features of MerchantWords
Choosing the right keywords is crucial to the success of your Amazon business. It can make the difference between a product that sells like hotcakes and one that gathers dust on the virtual shelf. MerchantWords is a top contender among Amazon keyword research tools, but does it live up to its hype? We’ll take a deep dive into this free amazon keyword tool to help you decide if it’s the right tool for your Amazon business.
Keyword Explorer makes Amazon keyword research simple:
- Evaluate and edit while you search
- Filter and refine search results from ANY of our keyword tools.
- Discover the top seed keywords and most relevant longtail phrases
- Remove unnecessary words.
- Save, copy, or download just the keywords you need.
Keyword Explorer checks any page’s search results once you click the button. It analyzes keywords and ranks seed terms, top modifying terms, and longtail phrases by count and strength.
This Amazon keyword search works with Classic Search, ASIN Plus, Emerging Trends, Page 1 Products, and Digital Shelf.
MerchantWords ASIN PlusTM helps Amazon merchants uncover successful keywords and boost sales. This tool may assist Amazon sellers improve their product listings, increase organic traffic, and enhance sales.
ASIN PlusTM (A+) provides a complete overview of top-ranking keyword phrases and key performance indicators (KPIs) for hundreds of millions of Amazon’s best-selling goods utilizing an ASIN or ISBN (ISBN). The ASIN+ results page has a few sections that assist you find essential information and keyword opportunities:
- ASIN summary data – product basics
- Keyword summary statistics — high-level information on significant terms and phrases that drive ASIN sales.
- Organic search ranking data Is an interactive graph showing ASIN rankings across search result pages
- Competition keywords – These are the keywords that this ASIN ranks for on page 1 of Amazon search results.
- Keyword filters – filter this page’s keywords.
Bulk Keyword Search
Bulk Keyword Search instantly calculates search volume for many keywords. Just click the Bulk Search button on the side toolbar to start a bulk keyword search (BU). When the box appears, choose KEYWORDS, choose your national marketplace, name your collection (e.g. Toothpicks), and input up to 1000 keywords at once.
Enter or copy and paste keyword research from Keyword Multiplier (or other tools) into the Bulk Search field. Be care to insert one keyword per line or comma-separated keywords without spaces.
Choose COLLECTIONS and click SEARCH to get results immediately. With your Collection, you can monitor search volume changes for each term. Keyword Explorer analyzes and edits keyword collections. The top-right ACTIONS button accesses both of these functions.
Bulk ASIN Search
Bulk ASIN Search is efficient from the start. Using this bulk reverse ASIN search tool, you can view ranking keywords for hundreds of goods per month. For each phrase, you can see the search volume, total number of results (competing items), sponsored advertising, and product reviews on the first page.
Click the Bulk Search button in the side toolbar to start a bulk ASIN search (BU). Toggle to ASINS, choose your national marketplace, then input up to 50 ASINs at once. 50 ASINS AT ONCE. No other tool lets you accomplish that. Be sure to provide one ASIN per line or comma-separated with no spaces. Click SEARCH to view results immediately. This features makes it the best Amazon keyword research tool.
Page 1 Products
This is Amazon product research tool free. Have you ever wondered why certain search results appear on the top page? Wonder no longer! Page 1 Products shows first-page product listings for any keyword.
Let’s go through what you can gain from this page’s insights:
- ASINs: This is the number of organic ASINs on Amazon’s first page for this keyword phrase. 48 is the maximum. If there are less than that, it may indicate little competition and a chance to rank on the first page.
- MIN PRICE and MAX PRICE: The lowest and highest prices for goods on the first page of Amazon search results for your query. Only US data is available.
- AVG PRICE: The average price of all goods on the first page of search results. Using this price information, you can predict where your item will rank among the top product listings.
- MIN AND MAX REVIEWS: These numbers display the number of product reviews on page one. Reviews can estimate a product’s sales volume and market rivalry.
In this Amazon product reviews, scrolling down from the highlights panel, you’ll see information for each organic product on Amazon’s first page for your keyword. Most of these columns are familiar. Remember, you can always receive additional information about any column by hovering over the I symbol for a short tooltip.
Let’s go through the new columns:
- TITLE: This column reveals each product’s title, which might help you rank keywords for a comparable product’s title and listing.
- ASIN: Click that ASIN to get the entire analysis on MerchantWords using our reverse-ASIN search engine, ASIN Plus (A+). We’ll explore that tool next.
- POSITION: The default order is POSITION, like Amazon’s keyword search results. Similarly with the other columns, you may sort ascending (1 to 48) or descending (48 to 1) by clicking. Just mouse over the column’s label to see two sort arrows emerge. To sort the complete table, click up or down.
- AMAZON’S CHOICE: This ASIN is “Amazon’s Pick” if it has a “Yes” in this column.
Amazon’s Emerging Trends (ET) feature shows you what’s trending. Amazon suggests 25-30 million distinct keywords each month. MerchantWords finds new search phrases before your competitors. Find the best Amazon products to sell online in the US, UK, Germany, Japan, Australia, India, France, Italy, Spain, Canada, and Mexico by category or phrase.
Choose the Category and Country from the dropdown menu to use the tool. After selecting, the data table will show the Top 20 Emerging Keywords, their search volume, depth, and if they are new or rediscovered. Sorted by search volume, all keywords are for the specified category and country.
The Digital Shelf (DS) is a powerful tool for finding new and underutilized keywords for PPC and SEO, as well as the total search share and search rank. The DS report reveals your items’ rankings on Amazon. You may see your market size, ASIN rating, and popular keywords. It displays competitor photos, titles, and key performance data. Insights may increase the product detail page and sales and clicks. Overall, it may assist with PPC campaigns and product discovery.
The Marketing Insights (MI) is a great tool for analyzing the Amazon landscape. With MI, you can increase market share, overcome the competition, and boost revenue. Overall, you can optimize PPC ads and boost profits. It improves product development and sourcing.
MerchantWords offers four pricing plans to cater to different business needs:
- Silver Plan ($29/month): This plan includes 1,000 keyword searches per month, ASIN lookup, and Page 1 Products. It’s suitable for small businesses and individual sellers starting on Amazon.
- Gold Plan ($79/month): The Gold Plan offers 8,000 keyword searches per month, ASIN lookup, Page 1 Products, and access to the Keyword Multiplier. This plan is ideal for growing businesses looking to expand their keyword research capabilities.
- Platinum Plan ($149/month): The Platinum Plan is designed for large-scale Amazon sellers, offering unlimited keyword searches, ASIN lookup, Page 1 Products, Keyword Multiplier, and access to Listing Advisor services.
- Enterprise: ($749/month): The Enterprise Plan designed for large organizations and agencies managing multiple Amazon accounts. This plan provides access to global Amazon data, advanced tools, and additional user seats to accommodate your growing team.
Joining the MerchantWords Group Buy is a great way to save money on essential Amazon tools and services. With exclusive discounts and promotions, you can access the tools you need to grow your business without breaking the bank.
Conclusion: MerchantWords Review
MerchantWords helps Amazon merchants enhance their product listings and stay ahead of the competition through keyword research. MerchantWords can help Amazon businesses with its large keyword database and innovative features. This guide’s best practices and keyword research updates will optimize your ROI and unleash your Amazon business’s full potential.
Maybe you are interested:
- FindNiche Review: The Ultimate Tool For Niche Research and eCommerce Success
- 10 Ways To Find Trending Products For Your Online Store
- Spyfu Review: Expose Your Competitor’s Marketing Secrets
- AMZScout Review – Your Ultimate Guide To Amazon FBA Product Research
- Top 10 Best Pexda Alternatives For Finding Winning Products