Find out who links to your website. Majestic maps the web to bring you the Link Intelligence data that you need to dominate your market. Enjoy award-winning data from one of SEO’s most established brands.
What is Majestic?
Majestic is one of the most advanced and complete SEO tools in the market. The main focus of this tool is on the main elements related to the domain. It’s one of those all-in-one SEO tools that specializes in backlinks.
Why should you use Majestic?
After all, SEO tools only provide data. And fortunately, this tool has tons of Backlink data and presents this data in various ways for analysis. If you are doing professional SEO and need a full Backlink profile, then this tool is a great tool to have.
Who should use for?
- This tool is suitable for SEO professionals, SEO agencies and anyone who spends most of their time in SEO. If you are a business, Blogger, Marketer who uses a lot of SEO, It is also very necessary.
- Majestic SEO provides many smart support tools, helping marketers and webmasters to collect website information, competitor website information, and many other useful information to support their online campaigns.
- But in my opinion this tool is not suitable for the average Marketer or small business. Those who spend a little time each week or month doing SEO also do not need to use Majectic to get all the Backlink Profile.
What are the benifits of using Majesic?
- Web-based link investigation – with instant results
- Find the best websites with our Site Explorer tool
- Track your favourite sites with Majestic Campaigns
- Use Link Context to find links near you and your competitors
- Check out every site’s top backlinks
- Filter by topic, quality, language, and a range of industry-standard metrics
- Compare top-level metrics for websites and URLs
- Discover link opportunities by looking at your competitor websites
- Look for mutual links between any two websites
- Link Context is exclusive to this tool, and gives you an entirely new way to discover and audit backlinks.
- Full-power data extracts with no programming required
- Upload up to 1 million websites at once for a CSV full of key metrics
- Export the best links of any website to Excel, CSV, TSV, and Google Sheets
- On-demand Advanced Extracts on all but the biggest websites
- Use the same plugin to push page domains and URLs straight to this tool
- Google Sheets data augmentation plugin imports this tool search results straight to your spreadsheets
Features of Majestic
- Many backlink and link building tools
- An extensive crawler
- An exclusive search engine
- SEO browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox
- Citation flow: It’s basically your website’s power and the quality and the quantity of the inbound link profile.
- Several reporting options
- Trust flow: It shows how trustworthy Google thinks your website is. ( Remember, the number of Trust flow should be near and higher than Citation flow. A number higher than 10 is okay, higher than 20 is good, and so on.)
- Majestic Million: Ranking the top 1 million websites
- Backlink breakdowns
- Off-page optimization information
If you are looking for a good SEO tool to support your business and marketing, then Majestic SEO is one of the tools that you should use. This tool provides users with powerful website analytics capabilities, greatly supporting your online campaign. The platform has crawled billions of web pages, with almost a trillion URLs in the space of 4 months, with a lot of data that can assist you. I recommend you buy it now at our Majestic group buy to own the best tool at the cheapest price. I hope that you will find this article useful. Thanks for reading!
This is a tool that helps you check the quality of links that are pointing to your site, and can help you build backlinks organically if you’re looking to do so. It’s also a great way to see what has been done already in terms of link building on your site and what needs improvement to improve your overall SEO score.