Are you looking to improve your SEO strategy? KWFinder is one of the highest ranked keyword research tools out there, but perhaps it’s not the right fit for your particular website. Luckily, there are plenty of other great keyword research tools you can turn to instead! If you’re trying to find an alternative that fits with the size and scale of your project, fear not. In this article, we’ll review the top 5+ best KWFinder alternatives plus additional insight into which tool is best for certain SEO strategies.
What is KWFinder?
KWFinder is a keyword analysis tool created by Mangools for search engine marketing. KWFinder analyzes average monthly search volume, cost-per-click (CPC) pricing, pay-per-click competition, and keyword difficulty score to identify SEO keywords for your website.
Pros of KWFinder
- KWFinder is quick and lightweight! No lag. Results come rapidly.
- User-friendly design simplifies keyword searches and navigation.
- KWFinder uses data from Moz, Majestic, and others in addition to its Link Profile Strength function. KWFinder’s data eliminates the need to subscribe to these services.
- Multiple logins – With the Premium or Agency membership, you and your team may utilize KWFinder and other Mangools applications concurrently. This improves workflow and keyword search speed.
- Web-based applications don’t need installation. You need internet.
- Five tools in one. You receive KWFinder, SERPChecker, LinkMiner, SiteProfiler, and SERPWatcher
- Free 10-day trial
- Filter and save keywords
- KW Finder Chrome Extension is
Why do you need to look for KWFinder alternatives?
- No keyword gap analysis
- Unsuitable for large teams or agencies
- Overuse may lower daily limitations
- Searches are limited to 700 keyword ideas
- Not all competition keywords and URLs are in the database
- Because of data expenses, KWFinder is only updated a few times a year.
- Not all recommended keywords have KD scores. KD scores need keyword analysis.
- Based on keyword demand, some report KD scores are outdated, but you can easily acquire the current KD score by analyzing it
Top 5+ Best KWFinder Alternatives For Keyword Research
Keyword research is crucial for any successful SEO strategy, but what if your go-to tool just isn’t cutting it? We’ll be introducing you to the top 5+ KWFinder alternatives that will give your research a boost.
SEMRUSH is a great SEO tool for keyword research and competition tracking. SEMRUSH can also be used for SEO audits, backlink analyses, and reporting. Semrush’s keyword database comprises over 18 billion terms in 140 geodatabases.
What makes SEMRUSH a better KWFinder alternatives?
- Easy to use with a gentle learning curve
- Domain analysis is simple and easy to understand
- Data is presented in a logical fashion with helpful visualizations
- Keyword intent data helps focus on relevant and profitable phrases
- Exceptional link building functionality with CRM-style features
- Site auditing feature gives concrete instructions for improving SEO
- Detailed PPC data in addition to organic search and keyword ideas
- Generous number of reports compared to competitors
- Comprehensive customer service with phone, chat, and email support
- 30-day free trial available
Ahrefs is an SEO toolkit that boosts website ranks. It covers keyword research, backlink analysis, site audits, broken link analysis, and more. The tool also allows you to monitor keyword ranks, evaluate competitor backlinks, and track keyword rankings.
Ahrefs is a fantastic tool that may help you uncover chances to boost your website’s visibility in SERPs. It provide actionable insights to optimize your website’s performance.
What makes Ahrefs a better KWFinder alternatives?
- Perform keyword research for various search engines including YouTube and Amazon
- Access to all key tools for SEO projects: keyword research, backlink analysis, and site auditing
- Easy to carry out broken link analysis (internal and external)
- Track keywords at a very local level
- Easily audit Core Web Vitals performance and access both field and lab data
- Generous domain verification system lets you use Ahrefs with multiple sites at a low cost
- Adding additional seats is relatively inexpensive compared to competitors
- Unique “traffic potential” metric for spotting untapped keywords not found in other similar tools.
Ubersuggest is a keyword search tool free and backlink research. It helps you locate relevant keywords, research terms, and see their search traffic. It shows keyword-ranking pages’ traffic and backlinks. Ubersuggest’s site audit evaluates your on-page SEO and offers actionable suggestions for improvement.
Ubersuggest also offers a competitive analysis option to help you outrank your competitors by comparing your website’s performance to theirs. It helps with SEO, content research, and paid advertising.
What makes Ubersuggest a better KWFinder alternatives?
- In-depth domain overview of competitors’ keywords, backlinks, and search engine rankings
- Discover top-performing SEO pages for any website, including traffic data
- Comprehensive keyword research tool for finding new keyword ideas and variations
- Website audit feature that identifies and suggests fixes for errors and technical issues
- Tracking and monitoring capabilities to track your website’s performance and keywords over time
- Ability to track your competitors’ performance and find opportunities to outrank them
- With the paid version, you can view historical data, get more in-depth data and more
- Can be used to find LSI keywords and related keywords to target
- It also offers insights on local SEO, content ideas, and more
- Available in different languages, thus making it accessible for non-English speaking countries
Keyword Tool is a free keyword research tool for generate keywords, analyze search trends, and improve SEO performance based on keyword research. It allows users to create optimized content, monitor keyword search frequencies, track average CPC, and compare keyword rankings. Keyword Tool also provides an API to integrate with other applications and has a supervisor feature to configure user access rights and export data.
What makes Keyword Tool a better KWFinder alternatives?
- Generates keyword suggestions based on language and Google domain
- Produces more than 750 long-tail keyword suggestions per search term
- Utilizes Google Autocomplete for generating relevant long-tail keywords
- Presents extracted Google Keyword suggestions in an easy-to-understand format
- Advanced versions offer additional features and more keywords than the free plan
LongTailPro is a cloud-based software that helps that finds high-volume, low-competition long-tail keywords. Long-tail keywords are less competitive and easier to rank for than common keywords.
LongTailPro shows keywords’ CPC, search volume, competition, and potential traffic. This data can help SEO and PPC campaigners find the most profitable and effective terms.
What makes LongTailPro a better KWFinder alternatives?
- Ability to create multiple projects for different sites, helping to stay organized
- Generate keywords based on a seed keyword
- Export keywords in Excel spreadsheet and import keywords into LongTailPro
- Find long-tail high-CPC keywords for increasing AdSense revenue
- Find available domain names that are keyword-rich
- Check the Google, Yahoo, and Bing ranking for keywords
- Keyword competition tracker
- Ability to favorite the best keywords for easy access and tracking.
SpyFu is an all-in-one SEO and PPC research tool that helps businesses gain a competitive edge in their marketing efforts. It allows users to “spy” on their competitors by analyzing their keyword and content strategies, and poaching their backlinks. SpyFu provides a wide range of features such as SEO performance analysis, keyword rank tracking, SERP analysis and more.
The tool also includes an AdWords advisor that provides campaign-specific keyword recommendations, tracks competitors’ AdWords billing history and recommends keywords that are being used by competitors. SpyFu has an API that can help users automate requests and find data efficiently.
What makes Insight Factory a better KWFinder alternatives?
- Good for overall visibility and reporting
- Quick access to keywords and PPC history, with the ability to print reports
- Find shared keywords and identify how you differ from competitors with Kombat
- Discover competition in keywords and ads
- Wide range of tools to work with
- Clear data presentation through graphs and diagrams
- Great for competitor research
- In-depth SEO and PPC reports
- Free version available
Conclusion: Which is the best KWFinder alternatives?
Finding the right keyword research tool should be a top priority in any SEO strategy. There are plenty of great options that can help you discover keywords, from free keyword tool to paid tools, ii analyze their performance, and track them over time – KWFinder is just one of many.
With the right combination of keyword tools, you have access to the data that can truly make an impact on your SEO rankings. Hopefully this list has helped you to find some great alternatives to KWFinder to help you kickstart your SEO journey.
Maybe you are interested:
- 10 Ways To Find Trending Products For Your Online Store
- FindNiche Review: The Ultimate Tool For Niche Research and eCommerce Success
- Sellzone Review: The Secret Toolkit For Successful Amazon Sellers
- MerchantWords Review: Is This Amazon Keyword Tool Worth the Investment?
- Niche Scraper Review – One-Stop Solution For Finding Profitable Niches