Trying to find an in-depth evaluation of Dropispy?. You’ve landed in the right place. In this Dropispy review, we’ll talk about its best features, as well as some of the pros ad cons of this ad spy tool.
What is Dropispy?
Dropispy is a top-tier adspy tool, boasting an extensive Facebook advertisements database made especially for e-commerce businesses like dropshipping companies. Its cutting-edge software makes it easy to filter through hundreds of advertising and focus on the best ones, whether you’re looking for successful dropshipping items or promising niches.
Dropispy is a tool that helps you monitor other dropshipping online store to learn their advertising and product strategies, as well as track their app and app store use, page visits per day, and more. Dropispy is one of the few fully-featured adspy applications that is also reasonably priced.
Pros of Dropispy
- Everyday, thousands more entries are added to Dropispy’s massive database.
- Dropispy is an all-inclusive advertisements spy solution that offers excellent value for the money.
- Dropispy provides a wealth of information in real time (social proof, target audience etc.). Not only can you create adverts for Dropshipping products, but you also get access to information like product descriptions, images, and sales figures.
- Dropispy is the only available app that provides a comprehensive list of the top Dropshipping retailers worldwide.
Cons of Dropispy
With any luck, this Dropispy review will shed light on whether or not using this ad spy tool is worth your time. It’s easy to keep tabs on the competitors and their advertising strategies with the help of Dropispy, a handy web app. There are benefits to using it for your dropshipping company, but there are also some drawbacks to consider.
- Only Google Chrome users can install the add-on.
- Products cannot be imported into your own online shop.
- It’s unclear whether the advertising just appear on Facebook or if Instagram ads have been added (since these two social media networks are now under one ad platform called Meta).
- There is no mention of the product’s profitability in terms of either wholesale price or quantity of sales.
- There is a lack of data on potential suppliers.
Who can use Dropispy?
Dropispy is a dropshipping spy tool specifically designed for dropshipping e-commerce businesses. It provides a range of features and functions to help online store owners and dropshippers streamline and optimize their operations, including product research, analysis, and performance monitoring. It is intended to be used by e-commerce entrepreneurs who want to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their business.
The prominent features of Dropispy
Dropispy’s main goal is to help you find the best ads based on advanced filters. It helps you uncover successful items with actionable marketing data. Let’s go over how you can start using this tool.
Dropispy is an adspy tool that helps e-commerce businesses, particularly those involved in dropshipping, to find and analyze products to sell, as well as monitor the performance of their online stores. One of the key features of Dropispy is its ability to spy on competitors’ Facebook ads. This can be incredibly useful for dropshipping businesses, as it allows them to see what dropshipping ads their competitors are running, what products they are promoting, and how they are targeting their ads.
With this Facebook spy tool, dropshipping business owners can better understand the market and optimize their own ad campaigns to be more effective. Overall, Dropispy’s ad spying feature is a valuable resource for anyone looking to succeed in the competitive world of e-commerce.
Discovering successful Facebook ads might be a game-changer for dropshippers. With so many options, it might be hard to start. However, with the correct search tools, you may rapidly uncover your business’s most successful adverts. Thus, you may start selling and generating money sooner.
Obviously, not every search is the same. Use a trustworthy search engine to find dropship advertisements. You’ll obtain accurate results and the newest information that way. Dropispy makes it easy to keep tabs on your target without putting in much time or energy. You’ll soon locate the right dropship items for your business.
Dropispy’s filters enable dropshippers and e-merchants find the finest advertisements. This program filters genuine data that matches your search criteria. We’ll figure it out together!
By default, the dashboard displays all scraped advertising. The tens of millions of adverts need filters to locate the right one. This spy tool dropshipping allows you to filter adverts by Creative, Target Audience, Redirect Link, and Reactions. These powerful filters make it easy to locate winning advertising and items.
For best results, input filter settings. Click “Filter” in the upper right corner to see Dropispy’s filter list. The following graphic makes it more apparent. These powerful filters make it easy to locate winning advertising and items.
- Text search: Keyword search
- Post creation date: Use this filter to restrict results by product launch date
- Media Kind: The advertiser’s ad type. Image, Video, Album, Carousel, or Multi
- Page Name: Use this filter to find adverts from your competitor’s Facebook page
- Seen Date: Add the dates you think the ad appeared. If you’re not sure when the ad ran, choose this
- First Seen Date: When the ad was first activated
- Last Seen Date: When the ad was last active
Ads may also be filtered out depending on who they’re aimed at. This category has four filters:
- Language: Choose from 53 languages to target adverts. It’s the user’s language, not the ad’s.
- Gender: You may target adverts to men or women.
- Age: The age range filter. The range is from 18 to 80. To filter by age, adjust the slider.
Ads often have a specific URL that they drive you to using a Redirect Link. Ads may be sorted in a number of ways.
- Domain: Filter results by competing website (and, of course, if you know the domain name)
- Ecommerce platform: The online store’s platform. Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, and Bigcommerce are included
- Ad CTA: Shop Now, Learn More, Get Offer, and other Facebook Ads CTAs are possible
Reactions reflect how many people liked, commented, shared, and more on an ad. It shows all the latest responses.
These filters include a slider from 0 to 1 million. Your search results may be refined by the following parameters:
When your filtered results appear, you may sort them in descending or ascending order by any of the following criteria:
- Post creation date
- First seen date
- Last see date
- Running time (this is how long the ad has been active)
In-depth details on each ad may be seen by clicking on any of the advertisements that appear in the search results. These facts tell you how the ad performed, whether it’s still live, and who the advertiser is.
The adverts featured on the results page are as follows:
- Ad’s media—video, picture, or carousel
- Title or header text
- Page name
- Date range—the ad’s active dates
- Every kind of response and interaction contributes toward the overall total
Three additional choices may be seen below the advertisement:
- Folder: Places the ad in a folder of your choosing (we will discuss later how you can create your own folders to segregate ads)
- Facebook link: if the ad is live, click this button to watch it
- Details: Opens a new page with all the ad information
Researching how your competitors market their items is a great method to start dropshipping. To that end, there is Dropispy, a useful tool for investigating dropshipping retailers.
Discover which dropshipping shops are the most well-liked and browse the items they sell with the help of Shop Search. You may find out what kinds of things are doing well in other stores and use them as inspiration for your own. Viewing the advertisements of competing businesses might provide inspiration for your own marketing initiatives.
You’ll find a list of eCommerce dropshipping businesses on the shop spy tool dashboard. Over a million domains and subdomains are on this list. Sort these results by Alexa rank (global or US only), domain, platform, and store type. They are flexible enough to be sorted either progressively higher or progressively lower.
Dropispy Chrome Extension
Dropispy is a Chrome extension that lets you monitor your rivals’ ad campaigns in real time. After access to your Dropispy login, you will see a button labeled “Download Extension.” Click this to begin the installation process.
You can find the Dropispy extension on the Chrome Webstore right here in case you were unaware of it. The Dropispy symbol will appear next to the address bar after the extension has been installed.
When you’re visiting a competitor’s website and you click the symbol, a new window will appear with the following information:
- General – Website data like daily engagement, visitor nations, Alexa rating, etc.
- Adverts – This displays the website’s Facebook ads.
- Items -This displays the website’s eCommerce products.
Dropispy is brilliant since it provides a free plan in addition to its paid Pro and Business options. If you’re interested in trying out the tool before committing to a paid subscription, the Free plan is the way to go. The free plan also includes some basic filtering features, media downloads, and the ability to use the Chrome extension.
The Dropispy price plan consists of the following three tiers:
- Dropispy Free Trial
- Premium: $24.90/month
- Business: $249.90/month
Credits that are not spent in a given month are carried over to the next month. If you use all of your monthly allowance before the end of the month, you may buy more credits in increments of 50,000 and 100,000. All of the following results in a credit being applied to your account. Credit was designed to prevent overspending.
- Ads list: 30 credits
- Shopify view and ad details = 10 credits.
- Domain list = 15 credits
If you’re looking for a high-quality adspy tool for your dropshipping business, check out Dropispy. And if you want to get the best deal on Dropispy, be sure to check out our Dropispy group buy at a discounted price, so you can get all the benefits of this powerful tool without breaking the bank.
Conclusion to Dropispy Review
Anyone considering entering the dropshipping industry would benefit greatly from using Dropispy. This Dropispy review has hopefully convinced you that this dropshipping tool is a worthwhile investment for your company. Dropispy is a wonderful tool that may bring you an advantage over the competition; it is not flawless, and some changes are required here and there.
Maybe you are interested:
- AMZScout Review – Your Ultimate Guide To Amazon FBA Product Research
- Top 5 Best Dropship Spy Alternatives Lead You Succeed In Dropshipping
- 10+ Best Dropshipping Tools To Take Your Business To The Next Level
- 5+ Best Digital Marketing Tool Providers
- Niche Scraper Review – One-Stop Solution For Finding Profitable Niches