One of the most precise free reverse ASIN search tools on Amazon is AsinSeed. Based on the ASIN of the products you offer, it enables you to conduct keyword research. This enables you to observe your rivals and utilize the same effective terms they do.
What is AsinSeed?
AsinSeed is a powerful tool that helps you reach out to your target audiences via social media, while testing social ads without any coding knowledge. If you want a leg up over the competition, it’s one of the most commendable tools with impressive results and detailed performance, among other clever features.
How to use AsinSeed for keyword optimization?
- Choose more than 10 top competitors.
- Search and review your competitors’ important keywords.
- Use these keywords to optimize your listing Title, Search Terms, Bullets, Description, etc.
- You should choose some high demand and low competition keywords for your list.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does ASIN not display keywords for some products?
- The ASIN is Parent ASIN , it do not have listing itself, so there are no traffic keywords, you need to search the child ASIN.
- The ASIN you entered might be affiliated with another Amazon marketplace (.COM, .CA, .MX, .CO.UK, .DE, .FR, .IT, .ES, .CO.JP, .CN, .IN)
- The ASIN launches within the last 90 days and has not been logged with our database yet, or none of the ASIN’s keywords has good ranking yet in such a short period of time.
- The ASIN is a seasonal product or a product with unstable ranking of keywords (such as jewelry, clothing), the ASIN performs bad when the data update.
- The ASIN has variants. For the ASIN with variants, not all the variants have the keywords which could bring traffic to listing, a part of variants bring the traffic mainly, while the rest expose to the customer through those good performed variants instead of its own keywords( customer click the good performed variant and see the rest). So you can search more its other variants’ ASIN code in this cases, because only the good performed variants have traffic keywords.
What is the keyword HOT index?
- The keyword hot index refers to the traffic volume brought to you by the keyword to ASIN. The higher the hot index is, the higher is the traffic.
The traffic refers to the search volume. For example, if the user searches for “wireless charger”, hot index of Page 1 is definitely greater than Page 10.
- Low hot index does not mean that the keyword search volume is low, such as “wireless charger” found product A on page 18, for product A,
- Hot index may be 1 (small), but this keyword is actually a popular word.
- When calculating the keyword hot index, we will consider the keyword search volume, competition, conversion rate, and the keyword rank of the ASIN is in the search results.
Features of AsinSeed
- AsinSeed Extension
Discover high traffic keywords of competitors with one click
Life time trials, free lookup times without any limits every month
Unlimited keywords export, directly used to optimize Listing and PPC advertising
Support all marketplaces in web app
- Reverse ASIN
Find the keywords customers are using to find your or your competitor’s products.
Comprehensive keyword metrics to narrow down to the right keyword. (searches, purchase, keyword hot, unique words, etc).
- Keyword Research
Get the most relevant and the best keyword to grow your listing traffic
Find the optimal keyword you might never think of
Determine which keywords are important with useful metrics (searches, purchase, purchase rate, search results, etc).
Asinseed is a very powerful, affordable tool with more accurate and richer keywords than other Asin reports I know of. I would recommend it to you right now. If you are looking for such a tool then do not hesitate to place an order at our Best Spy Tools.
I have tested AsinSeed and found it to be the best tool to replace Helium10